Hello associates! ’Tis the season for resolutions and objective setting, and I LOVE the thrill of a vibrant, shiny, new 12 months. I’ll be sharing my objectives and reflections subsequent week on the weblog, however for in the present day’s podcast episode, I needed to share a few of my high suggestions for setting objectives this 12 months. I hope you’ll give this quick episode a hear and THANK YOU a lot for your entire help with the podcast and fantastic opinions – I recognize it so so mucho.
093: Suggestions for brand new years objectives and resolutions
– Goal for SMART objectives: particular, measurable, attainable, life like and well timed.
– Ask your self “why” over and over till you notice your true motivation between your objectives.
– Select one thing that makes you are feeling excited, or one thing that may profit you in some way.
– Create an motion plan with particular benchmarks to your objective all year long.
– ACT as for those who’ve already achieved this objective.
– Remind your self of your high three objectives every day and place these reminders in a visual spot.
– Don’t be afraid to pivot as priorities and circumstances change all year long. If one thing doesn’t work out, consider it as FEEDBACK, not FAILURE.
Sources from this episode:
Take a look at Lumen! That is the metabolism tracker I exploit and advocate. It customizes your diet plan based mostly on whether or not you’re predominantly burning carbs or fats. The objective is to make your metabolism extra versatile – you need to have the ability to swap between utilizing carbs and fat as an power supply – and you may customise the monitor based mostly in your private objectives. Check it out here and use FITNESSISTA for an additional 10% off.
For those who don’t have the well-known sauna blanket already, it’s considered one of my favourite issues ever and feels SO good on chilly days. Check it out here and use the code FITNESSISTA75 for $75 off!
I really like love love the meals from Sakara Life and am having fun with a cargo this week! Use this link and the code XOGINAH for 20% off their meal supply and clear boutique gadgets. They’ve so many nice presents (for others and your self!) for vacation!!!
Get 15% off Organifi with the code FITNESSISTA. The inexperienced juice and gold powder are my favorites! I lately fell in love with Concord and drink it like a sizzling cocoa in heat almond milk or add it to my smoothie.
Thanks a lot for listening and for your entire help with the podcast! Please depart a ranking or evaluate for those who loved this episode. For those who depart a ranking, head to this page and also you’ll get a bit of “thanks” present from me to you.