Celestial Large-Format Internet Address & Password Logbook (removable cover band for security)
(as of Aug 14,2022 11:36:03 UTC – Details)
- Lots of space — 144 pages, including tabbed alphabetical pages.
- Plenty of room for website addresses, usernames, passwords, and additional notes.
- A spiral binding that allows pages to lie flat for ease of use.
- Handy elastic band closure.
- Pages in the back in which to record additional useful information about your computer system and other notes.
- Removable label helps you keep your information secure.
- The design is a reproduction of a 1933 gold-tooled book binding created by Henry T. Wood of London, a firm known for its distinctive designs.
- Gold foiling lights up the sun, planets, stars, and border against a background of cerulean blue.
- Embossing adds dimensional detailing.
- Logbook makes an attractive but hardworking accessory for home or office!
- 6-1/2 inches wide by 8-1/2 inches high.
- Covered wire-o binding.
From the Publisher
Celestial Large Format Internet Address & Password Logbook
You asked—we listened! At last, adequate space in which to record online usernames and passwords.
Here’s your attractive online password organizer in XL!
Removable cover band and discreet cover design
Hardcover volume comes with a removable cover sleeve—detach and discard it to help keep logbook inconspicuous and online information secure.
(You can also remove the title page, introductory page, and back cover sticker.)
Quality paper takes pen or pencil
Logbook pages take a variety of pens and pencils and are bleed-through resistant.
Clearly lined pages guide your writing.
Keep additional details in the back of the book
The Logbook includes 2 pages in the back of the book for Useful Internet & Computer Information.
Here’s where you can record information about your Internet Service Provider and personal and work emails.
Record Home Network Settings and Software Licenses
Space is provided for additional details about your computer set-up and software.
An elastic closure attached to the back cover keeps book closed or keeps your place.
Practical, beautiful Logbook is perfect for home or office
Tabbed A-to-Z pages for easy reference
Each page holds 4 entries.
Each entry contains 6 lines for a website name, the site address, your login/username, and your password.
Logbook holds more than 500 entries!
Logbook cover design is a reproduction of a gold-tooled book binding created by the Henry T. Wood bindery of London in 1933. The Wood firm was known for its distinctive designs, as evidenced by the subtle symmetry and intricate details of this cover.
Iridescent highlights and gold foil treatment light up the sun, planets, stars, borders, and other particulars against a blue background.
An attractive accessory for home or office
Tired of resetting your login information? This time- and headache-saving logbook will help you keep up with each new website and online account.
Internet organization at last!
About this Internet Address & Password Logbook:
Concealed wire-o binding allows pages to lie flat for ease of use.
Logbook measures 6-1/2” wide x 8-1/2” high.
144 pages, including tabbed alphabetical pages.
Elastic band closure.
Clearly labeled and lined pages.
Each page holds 4 entries.
Note: Keep this book in a secure place.
Our Company History
In 1928, at the age of twenty-two, Peter Beilenson began printing books on a small press in the basement of his parents’ home in Larchmont, New York. Peter—and later, his wife, Edna—sought to create fine books that sold at ”prices even a pauper could afford.”
Today, still family owned and operated, Peter Pauper Press continues to honor our founders’ legacy—and our customers’ expectations—of beauty, quality, and value.
Image: Peter Pauper Press headquarters, Mount Vernon, New York, circa 1948.
Publisher:Peter Pauper Press; Gjr Spi edition (February 10, 2016)
Item Weight:12.3 ounces
Dimensions:6.75 x 1 x 8.75 inches